Finish

Finish

Men's Journal

Men's Journal

Men's Journal September 2010

Men's Journal September 2010

Dallas Morning News

Spokesman-Review


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Questions about sleep and switching drivers

Well those are great questions. Ted and Jay are alternating back and forth driving. It is really hard for them to sleep during the day. I am awake at every turn, so I have scheduled sleep times. I could sleep on top of the car if I knew I wouldn't fall off, so sleeping in the front seat is a piece of cake. We all know that we are not going to get the same sleep we would at home, but it is part of the sacrifice for the trip. I will brag on my father in law for a second, Jay actually won a contest for being awake for more than 108 hours in high school. He has a gift. Ted drives a truck for a living, and can stay awake for long periods of time as well. I have two great drivers! Keep the questions coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment